Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
In West Virginia, it is traditional for a groom to bite his brides nipple, to ensure that they are not made of wood.
West Virginia is the reason your son is crying.
In West Virginia, it is considered impolite to check a persons mouth for the tell tale signs of meth use, no matter how attractive they are.
theburningtimesofmymanhood asked me to do ‘em all, so here goes:
1. What’s your favourite form of exercise?
Water aerobics and swimming.
2. What was the last thing to physically hurt you?
Running into the banister on the stairs, now I have a huge bruise on my arm.
3. Do you typically remember details of your dreams?
Yeah, and they’re usually fucked up.
4. What was the last concert you went to?
I saw Byzantine back in October.
5. What was the best concert you’ve been to?
The first time I saw Lamb of God in 2009
6. Where’s the farthest you’ve been from home?
7. What did/do you plan to take in college/university?
Jesus Christ, everything! I started out in illustration at CCAD and then quit to take Nuclear Medicine Technology at WV state and that was a bust. Then I took a year off. Then I came to Marshall University for Nutrition but I was unhappy so I switched back to art and now I’m doing Graphic Design.
8. What do you like on your pizza?
Pepperoni or just cheese.
9. What movie are you looking forward to seeing?
How to Train Your Dragon 2. HOLY SHIIIT!
10. If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?
A Japanese common toad. They are sooo beautiful but I’ve never seen one for sale in the US.
11. Do you enjoy camping?
I’ve never been.
12. What is your favourite thing about your body?
My big-ass calf muscles
13. What is something you’d like to improve about yourself (not physically)?
My horrible anxiety issues. Trying to be happier.
14. Favourite Harry Potter book/movie?
I’m not big on Harry Potter, but I feel obligated to say the one with the werewolf.
15. Could you live without meat?
Yes, actually. I get bored of meat and usually don’t have it with every meal.
16. Do you find “Blurred Lines” offensive?
GOD. I think “Fucked With a Knife” by Cannibal Corpse is less offensive than “Blurred Lines.”
17. Do you consider yourself to be a part of any fandom?
I’m a huge metalhead of course. I used to be big into the furry fandom as a teen (I KNOW) but now it’s more of a peripheral thing.
18. Favourite alcoholic drink?
19. Describe your typical Friday night:
Staying up too late watching Netflix.
20. What temperature do you consider “too cold” to be outside?
Less than 50 degrees. I hate the cold.
21. Girls: Do you wear makeup? Boys: Do you wish it were more socially acceptable for boys to wear makeup?
No, and I DO wish it was more socially acceptable for boys who want to.
22. What’s your favourite board game?
23. What’s your favourite olympic sport to watch?
None of them.
24. Do you regularly experience pain in any part of your body?
My neck hurts because of my tig ‘ol bitties.
25. Have you been to Disney World?
26. Do you use conditioner?
A metric fuckton of the stuff.
27. Do you have any tattoos? What are they of?
No, but I want one of a toad.
28. Favourite Beatles song?
Don’t have one. My dad kinda burnt me out on the Beatles when I was a kid. That’s all he would play in the car.
29. Last place you flew to on a plane?
30. What kind of phone do you have?
The blue iPhone 5. Got an upgrade for Christmas.
31. What’s your dream car?
I like my 2012 Honda Civic just fine.
32. Are you craving anything at the moment? If so, what?
Chipotle. But alas, it is closed. ;-;
33. How would you describe your personal style?
34. What’s the funniest movie you’ve seen?
Oh man, IDK. Bridesmaids was pretty funny. Forrest Gump is always good.
35. Do you smoke weed?
36. Have you tried acid?
37. What food could you eat every day and not get sick of?
38. Do you take any medications?
A shit ton. Birth control for PCOS. Lexapro and Wellbutrin for anxiety/depression. Synthroid for hypothyroidism. Glucophage for blood sugar/PCOS. And Xanax for anxiety. Hooray!
Its great when your endocrine system doesn’t work.
39. Do you try to stay friends with your exes?
40. Do you watch any reality shows?
I like that Mystery Diners show on Food Network.
41. Have you ever met someone in real life who you met first online?
I wish. ;-;
42. When were you last sick?
Three weeks ago I was vomiting my guts out.
43. Do you worry a lot?
I’ve spent three days in the psych ward for it.
44. Do you cut your fingernails or do you bite them?
45. What time do you typically go to bed?
Midnight. Depends on when I have to get up.
46. What kind of job do you have?
I used to work in a health food store. I’m hoping to work there again this summer.
47. What’s your favourite junk food?
48. How much would you be willing to pay to see your favourite band play live?
I’ve already seen one of my favorite bands. I’d probably pay $100-150 to see Slayer before they retire.
49. Does Europe or Asia sound more appealing to you for a vacation?
Oh man, though choice. There’s probably more English-speaking people in Europe, though.
50. Favourite & least favourite piercing on the preferred sex:
I don’t really have a preference. I don’t really care for genital piercings and those HUGE ear plugs.
Sorry for the GIANT WALL OF TEXT. lol
How did you manage to lose your virginity if you have vaginismus? I've been trying to have sex with my boyfriend for three months, and we've failed every time. I just want to do it already :/
WARNING: TMI AHEAD
He penetrated me and it hurt like fuck until I just yelled at him to stop. He had a REALLY thick penis, too. We tried to have penetrative sex all the time but it never worked out. :( so we usually just had oral/manual sex.
I just recently figured out that I have vaginismus, I used to think it was because he was too big for me, but after I had sex with someone else I realized it was more serious than that. It had been five years since I had had sex with him before I tried with anyone else.
I can have some penetration, but it’s still painful. I know some women with vaginismus can’t have penetration at all.
I’ve been doing kegel exercises with my fingers and I just bought some ben wa balls. Doing that seems to be making it easier when I penetrate myself with a dildo. But as of right now I don’t have a sex partner to try it out with.Edit: I feel I should mention some good news, though. Remember “dominatrix guy” I talked about in that meme? I actually had enjoyable penetrative sex with him. I didn’t orgasm, but it actually felt good after initially hurting when he first put it in. Buuuut, that guy’s not my fuck buddy anymore because it turns out he’s a heartless monster of a person. So there’s that.
Page 1 of 206