Install Theme

Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.

KANKERLUL EXPRESS

25. West Virginia. Female-ish.
Likes toads, werewolves, long-haired metal boys.
Some content is NSFW.

Art blog: penningtonbeast.tumblr.com
Apr 24 '14
Apr 24 '14

jeffhannemontana:

I spend 30% of my time on this website groaning with lust and the other 70% groaning with disgust.

Apr 24 '14
Apr 24 '14
xombiedirge:

The Howling by Chris Garofalo / Tumblr
18” X 24” 3 color screen print, numbered edition of 50. Available Friday 25th April 2014, from FrightFestOriginals, HERE.

xombiedirge:

The Howling by Chris Garofalo / Tumblr

18” X 24” 3 color screen print, numbered edition of 50. Available Friday 25th April 2014, from FrightFestOriginalsHERE.

Apr 23 '14
WIP for Werewolf Wednesday. I’ll post it to the art blog when and if I finish it. Don’t know if it’ll be colored in. Maaaaybe.

WIP for Werewolf Wednesday. I’ll post it to the art blog when and if I finish it. Don’t know if it’ll be colored in. Maaaaybe.

Apr 23 '14

God, I need a male bodybuilder friend so I can make him pose for my werewolf drawings.

Apr 23 '14
David Sanchez posted this pic of himself at the beach on Facebook and I just…

David Sanchez posted this pic of himself at the beach on Facebook and I just…

Apr 23 '14
viergacht:

Almost forgot it was Weds. Have a couple of fighting werewolves, sorry it’s just a crappy sketch!

I vote for you to color this one!

viergacht:

Almost forgot it was Weds. Have a couple of fighting werewolves, sorry it’s just a crappy sketch!

I vote for you to color this one!

Apr 23 '14
Apr 23 '14
viergacht:

jamas-rendirse:

War Face, by Steve Mackay.

This is why I’m not offended when people tell me I draw werewolves with monkey faces (offended by their stupidity, maybe). LOOK at those fangs. Bigger than a leopard’s, much bigger than some puss wolf.

Baboons be scary AF.

viergacht:

jamas-rendirse:

War Face, by Steve Mackay.

This is why I’m not offended when people tell me I draw werewolves with monkey faces (offended by their stupidity, maybe). LOOK at those fangs. Bigger than a leopard’s, much bigger than some puss wolf.

Baboons be scary AF.